Hello out there all my fashion people of the world! I APOLOGIZE for being so MIA! I have been super busy and super lazy as of recently. A couple of weeks ago I had a jewlery party at my place that featured pieces from Premier Designs. Premier Designs is kind of like Mary Kay or Avon. You host a party where you have a group of people who are super intersted in jewlery get together. You talk, laugh, and order jewlery. It was great! I was actually the host of my this party, and I walked away with a lot of great pieces! Check out my vid for more details on how the parties work!
- Lighting: Silver plated, 7 inch spring necklace, $28
- Infusion: Matte gold plated, 28 inch two strand necklace w/a 3 inch extender, $42
- Trophy (not shown, but check the Haul & Review video): gold plated, 24 inch necklace, $23
- Lady Fair: Imitation rhoduim plated faux pearls, 62 inch necklace, $39
- Promenade: Gold plated, genuine shells and tiger’s eye beads with faux turquoise, 30 inch necklace with a 3 inch extender, $36
- Vanessa: silver plated ring, $12