Outfit of the Night…
Hey guys! I have to say that this has to be one of my MOST favorite looks that I have pulled since I have been doing my fashion blog. What I really like about this look is the fact that it’s TOTALLY femme! I really wanted to do an EXTRA girly outfit since the surprise birthday party was a pink and black theme. I was trying to find a pink and black lacy dress, but I could never find one. Good thing at the last minute I threw my tiered black skirt from F21 and my Kensi belt in my Puma bag or I would have NEVER gotten to sport this outfit.
Another thing I really like about the outfit are all the different textures.
· Top: A Rayon material with a sequin flower on the shoulder (Forever 21: $17.80)
· Skirt: A polyester material that is tiered, ribbed, and ruffled. Really girly and extra glam. (Forever 21: $15)
· Belt: Polyurethane latch and Cotton braid… country meets industrial (Kensi purchased @ Ross: $7.50)
· Tights: A hound’s-tooth print. Tights slims the appearance of legs and makes them look leaner (Forever 21: $5.80)
· Shoes: Hardware Material look. Girly, yet tough (ShoeDazzle (Raven): $39)
· Earrings: Super girl, Simple, and Femme (Forever 21: $1.50)