Old Money Glamour!
A friend that I went to college with now lives in Houston. He’s having his HUGE White Party for his 30th birthday (I am NOT excited for mine… thank goodness I have some time left). For his 25th birthday party we went to Houston for his White Party and it was AMAZING! All those pictures are on my MySpace page. I no longer have access to that page because some asshole phished into my account and changed my password.
Nonetheless, he sent me a message on Facebook this past weekend inviting me to his party THIS weekend. I had to decline. He ONLY gave me a week’s notice. I already made plans for two photoshoots this weekend. One for Saturday (in Austin) and one for Sunday (in Dallas). Would I drive all over the state of Texas? Yes, but currently I’m not rollin’ in the money to do that (not to mention I would be draggin’ for the following week).
However, this fact didn’t stop me from planning what I would wear if I did go.
- Silk Racerback shirt from The Trend Boutique (I LOVE The back)
- Silver Long necklace from Express
- I saw these pants on Indiana from Adored Austin. I need those in my life.
- This mens inspired Micheal Kors chronograph watch is LOVE. I prefer Roman Numerals rather than Natural Numbers. Roman Numerals reads “High Class” to me. Even when growing up my father REFUSED to let me wear watched that had natural numbers. If it didn’t have Roman Numerals then it wasn’t going on my wrist.
- You can find this Octagon clutch at Endless. I love the shape and the sequin. It goes fantastic with the watch and the necklace.
- If I wanted to add that “ME” element in this outfit this Hello Kitty bling blou clutch would do the trick. I LOVE it!
- Clear studs are the way to go when you want to go for a Summer old money glamour look.
- To top it all off? Of course you know people would have to CHECK MY SHOE GAME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE these Benjamin Adams London Electra sling backs! Now, I am NOT a fan of sling backs, but these shoes would look so end of Summer glamorous with the white pants!