July Goals Review
I didn’t host a Fourth of July party at the last minute. I just had so much to do! I haven’t completed my apartment yet. The only thing I’m missing is 2 beds. Or at the minimum, one. I will film the week after next (August 12th weekend) finished or not.
- Photography ~ I BLEW it out of the park!!!!I had FIVE photoshoots! Since two of them were in the last weekend of July (30th and 31st) I could not complete the editing. I completed the editing on the other three. I plan on being done with the editing for both parties by August 12th.
- Fitness ~ I don’t think I even THOUGHT about the gym last month.
- Blog/YouTube ~ for the blog I have written at least an average of one post every day. I did a lot of outfit of the days. Therefore I’m going to give myself snaps *snap, snap, snap* I didn’t do any DIYs this month, but I hope to do at least one next month.
For this month
Home Décor: To be done no later than August 15th
- Write Everyday
- Oufit of the Day on the weekends (if possible)
- What to Wears done by Saturday (no later than Sunday…)
- Dear Diary every Sunday
- Run/Walk every three miles everyday
- Walk Jax to the dog park at least 3 times a week (he’s getting a little chubby)
- Boxing classes twice a week
- Finished all edits by the 12th
- One photo shoot for this month
- Wrap Hair up every night
- Instead of doing it later… do it RIGHT NOW
- Get to work at least an hour early
Okay, this month is going to be a transition month for me because my student will be arriving. I have so much more I need to do… honestly I’m feeling stressed out. I’m also going to try NOT to participate in too many social functions so I can spend more time on my photography work and getting my apartment ready.
I get so stressed out about things that I end up just not doing them. Is anyone else like that? I really need to change that about myself and dive right in. Also, my sorority sister from my university decided a group of us should go to Hawaii in May! I’m SUPER excited for that!!!! That means I will be saving money! Okay… so I’m done writing. What are your goals for this month?