WE MADE IT!
Today is Friday and I get off work at 3PM today! Typically I would stop at Zenna and booze it up, but I can’t. I’m getting ready for my exchange student because she arrives on Wednesday! As soon as I step foot in the door I’m cleaning my apartment. I’m going to tackle each room head on. There are still a number of things I still need:
- Queen Mattress
- Queen Boxspring
- Move the bed downstairs, upstairs
- Move the new bed in the room downstairs
- Fabric and cushion for the bench & Photoframe
- Plastic Drawer for her to put in her room
- Laundry hamper
- Staple Gun
- Lion Pull head
- Additional Photos
- Frame her family photos
- Smell Good for the house
- Welcome Basket
- Welcome Sign for the Airport
- To have most of the cleaning done by tonight (Friday)
- Have the mattress here by Saturday
- Have her room completed by Sunday
- Have the bench completed by Sunday
- Record two OOTD on Sunday Morning
Meanwhile… I wanted to post some of the songs that I’m currently LOVING right now.
Closet Freak by Cee-Lo. First heard it in Borders this week… I know, the song is from 2009.
Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levin First heard last week by recommendation another YouTuber.
Right Above It by Lil Wayne featuring Drake. This is a BOMB ASS SONG! This should be your theme song of the weekend!