My Shoppe Picks! I know… I would much rather do outfits of the day, but I work 13 hours a day in a uniform so it makes it really hard for me to pull cute looks unless I just happen to be doing something that day. Also, since I have been in a fixed income as of recently I have been virtual window shopping at items that I wish I could buy. Now, most of the items are not overly expensive, but I have to count my coins until further notice. Plus, I do have A LOT of clothes and shoes I can play with now… I just miss the smell of new clothes.
Meanwhile, here are my top picks. As you can tell most of them are pastel. I know they aren’t fall colors. Get over it. I don’t follow trends and if you tell me you wouldn’t sport that light blue trench coat this season then you’re insane.
- Number one is a designed plush monster. His name is Alphonse and he would look dopetastic in my upstairs room! Made by jkadz.
- If I had the time I would have ordered this dress for my 10 year reunion. This dress is simply magnifienct. It’s a handmade white silk couture dress from Italy. I believe that $250 for a dress like this is a straight steal! Made by DesignerStudio.
- I love cute stud earrings. I love earrings period. I hate NOT wearing them cuz I feel like a boy without them. Hey don’t judge! We all have our quirks! Earrings made by Pretty Paris.
- The color and design of this pink skirt is flawless. The bow and scallop cut makes any serious top look extra fun. Since the skirt is made of wool it will keep you extra warm during the cooler months. Skirt made by DressBecomeArt.
- Of all the items listed today number 5 is my favorite! This light blue trench coat is nothing short of phenomenal. It is so sexy! I mean all you would need to make your man smile is this coat, some black stripped tights, and a smile. He would would go bonkers. This dress can be made out of Cashmere ($126) or wool ($100). Either way, for a coat custom made it’s worth every penny. Mady be DressBecomeArt.