I have no idea who your new buyer is, but you need to SERIOUSLY consider giving that person a raise!
Urban Jungle Fashion
No seriously. I can’t tell you that last time I ordered a pair of shoes from ShoeDazzle. Actually, yes I can. It was the summer of 2010 when I got Nichola. I LOVE those shoes! Since then I haven’t ordered a pair from Shoedazzle. Why? Well, 5% of the reason had to do with the fact that I no longer worked a traditional 9-5. I traded in my steel toed heels for steel toed boots. The other 95% was because Shoedazzle didn’t OFFER ONE CUTE SHOE.
Now you guys can tell from past post and videos how much I love my ShoeDazzle purchases. ShoeDazzle posseses some of the MOST important qualities a company must have, especially during a recession era. They have FANTASTIC customer service. I LOVE speaking to a LIVE agent whose first language is ENGLISH. I never have to wait on the phone FOREVER to get a live person to speak to me. Their return policy is easy to understand and more importantly, efficient. Delivery time is more than exceptional, and the presentation of shoe is phenomenal.
The problem? The selection of shoes I was getting sucked. Who cares about the service if the product is dull?
I have no idea why the selection was not appetizing. Actually I do. None of the shoes I saw set them apart from shoes that I could find anywhere else.
Prior to summer of 2010, ShoeDazzle offered some fantastic shoes. Month after month I would buy one maybe even two pairs. However, in the summer of 2010 their selection began to taper off.
Nothing was redeemable. No shoe was inspiring. However, this month it’s like ShoeDazzle exploded onto my screen and said, “Korin. I am so sorry that I left you. Will you please take me back?”
Okay, I’m done with the melodramatics, but that doesn’t make it any less true. Something was up with the selection of shoes I was getting every month. Whatever that thing was I’m glad (I hope) it’s over at Shoe Dazzle.