Big Changes in the Hause of UrbanJungleFashion!!!
So if you were raised on ‘90’s cartoons then you understand the above reference.
I hate when I don’t write these on the first day of the month! *ugh*! How was everyone’s weekend? As you can tell I had a pretty eventful one. I didn’t get to have the two fashion photoshoots that I wanted, but that was because I had to shoot another engagement shoot!
The couple was incredibly nice and wanted everything perfect. They were so fun to be around!
Since things are going so well in my photography life I needed to call in reinforcements because I don’t want my blog to suffer. Photography and what I do for it is eating up a lot of my time. This blog is my child and I have loved to see it blossom. To continue the growth of this I have asked one of my oldest and DEAREST friends to help contribute.
Ladies and Gentlemen PLEASE welcome Shanna to the stage!
Shanna is awesome. There is no other way to put it. I have known this woman since we were 10 years old! We have been the best of friends since then. It’s so funny. Even though we live more than 200 miles apart whenever we visit each other we are always in each other clothes and one of us will say:
“Did you get that silk button up shirt from (Insert store name here)?”
“Yes, how did you know?!”
“I have that exact same one! Except in (insert color shirt here)”
Believe me. This happens ALL THE TIME!
Shanna and I may pick out the same blouse, but we rock styles in a completely different way.
Why you’re going to love Shanna:
- She writes better than me. If you suddenly notice better grammar and punctuation on the post, it’s because Shanna wrote it.
- She has a NORMAL job that provides her the luxury of wearing cute clothes on a daily basis. So I’m hoping there will be an increase of Outfit of the Days on the blog.
- We will switch off doing the Something to Wear Top 10 fashion bloggers look of the week. Since we each have a different eye you will see different styles that we feel rocked it during the week from other men and woman in the fashion community.
- Did I mention she’s awesome?
- HER SHOE GAME IS IMPECCABLE!!!!
- She has a booty, so ladies with curves you can thank me later.
- You guys be nice to here because I feel she’s really going to improve this blog with her insight. Shan, already has her own blog. If you want to get acquainted with her please check out her blog, Opinions by Shan.
Fun fact: Shanna is the person that actually inspired the name UrbanJungleFashion. On one of her trips to Dallas she told me she was reading a magazine that listed the different style types people had. She advised me, for my style type, I’m considered “Urban Jungle.”
2012 Goal Review So Far…
I sucked in my goals for February because I just concentrated on my photography business. I don’t believe I accomplished one Outfit of the Day! Don’t worry, I plan to correct that issue this month. I already have one down and another one on the way this week! I’m going to post it on Friday!
Not putting off things until the next day is still an issue for me and I’m working to fix that. I’m praying that March leads me out of that habit.
I had one paid photoshoot for the Month of February! I’m so proud. My goal was to have at least ONE paid photoshoot a month and so far I’m kicking ass in that category.
February Goals Review:
- I didn’t work out, but one time. I may have down a 2 mile walk. Two miles in one month. *ugh* this is being corrected PRONTO!
- Please see number one. *lol*
- I had a paid shoot! Go me! Click to see HERE!
- I have completed mode boards for the types of shoots I’m doing.
- I found my second generation iPod shuffle, but I just need to purchase a charger. That will be happening this week.
- Workout 4 days out of the week
- At least one paid shoot *Already done this week!*
- Complete my proposal
- Two shoots with female models in the Dallas Area (contact me ladies. I have a GREAT opportunity for you)
- Complete mood board and shoot the “Break-Up” Project
- Update website and Facebook Photography Page
- Have my external drive fixed
You see people, this is why I NEED Shanna to help out. She will be posting as often as she wants on the blog. Now the amount of post you see won’t change, you will just notice a different person writing them. We will probably end the post with our names or just with “K” or “S.” Hey! Sometimes a girl gets too lazy to type out her own name!
So if you have made it this far in my Epic Tale then congrats! *muah*
OFFICIAL NINJAS IN PARIS VIDEO!!!
Now rock out while you’re getting dressed.
NEW WEBSITE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT
Links of the Week