You like us! You really like us!
First, I have to thank all you lovely people for subscribing to our page! You guys motivate me to keep blogging about what I love most: Photography, Fashion, and Music. I love the comments and hits. I love just engaging with people locally and around the world. It means so much to the both of us you that guys really appreciate our work.
Second, I have to thank Shanna. Since her arrival she has added more quality to the post, increased subscribers, and overall views. Her Jessica Biel post alone broke UrbanJungleFashion records! She writes like a motherfucker, and places so much thought and passion into what she states. Also, she’s funny as fuck.
Between the love you guys give us, Shanna’s addition, and my never ending desire for this site we have hit a record of comments, views, and overall admiration for what we do.
I don’t know how to thank you all enough. I am utterly and sincerely grateful to everyone.
Please keep joining us as we grow.
Topics for this Month
Shanna came up with the grand idea of highlighting all things wedding and prom related. It’s April and it’s the best time to do so. I have no idea how we are going to coordinate it, but after 20 years of friendship (now we aren’t that old… we have just know each other from elementary school) we will magically figure it out… like we always do.
Changes for the Month
For the Month of April Shanna will be doing the Monday Links. I will be highlighting the Top Looks of the Week. There will most likely not be any post on Friday… unless one of us has extra time. The reason being is Shanna has personally obligations and I idiotically kicked my laptop off my couch while sleeping (yes, I sleep on my couch) and I broke the frame and the hinge. I will be sending my laptop to Dell on Monday and won’t have it back for another 7-10 business days. This also means I won’t be able to comment back as much as possible, but never fear. I will try my hardest to do so.
March Goal Review
- Working out? Pppppt! That didn’t happen. While I didn’t eat bad… I drank too much… which ended with me swearing off alcohol until Memorial Day Weekend. Which sucks because just in the first 12 days of this month I have 5 friends who have birthdays. *ugh*
- I did accomplish my goal and then exceeded it because I had TWO paid shoots this month. I probably could have had more, but I had to shoot celebrities this month as well!
- I didn’t complete my proposal; I’m going to do that today
- I didn’t get to shoot any female talent.
- I didn’t create my break up mode board
- I have not updated my site or FB page
- I couldn’t get my external drive fixed because I broke my dayum laptop!
- Workout Four Days a Week
- 1 paid shoot
- Shoot two female models for magazine project
- Mode Diet
- Proposal Completed
- Update Etsy Shop
- Get Art in Apartment Together
That’s all folks!
Have a fantastic month! Tell me what your goals are! I would love to hear them
I have no idea why I LOVE this song, but get ready to jam and loose 1 billion brain cells.