Six Months to Go!
Wow! We are officially done with half of the year! Can you believe that?! Today also marks the 6 month point until my big birthday! *ugh* Well, S has a good idea on what she wants done for her birthday I have NO idea what theme I want for mine!
I was thinking about doing an Alice in Wonderland theme (I would be the Cheshire Cat, obvs). The awesome/sucky thing is that my birthday is the Second of January. Meaning that if falls right after New Years. I was thinking about doing a NYE/Birthday Party, but that is too cliché and I’m looking for something a little bit more original.
As far as gifts for my birthday go the only thing I honestly want are my family and friends. And by friends I mean Moet, Malbec, Moscato, and Pinto Grigio. JUST PLAYIN’… kinda.
I have decided to do my goals on a quarterly basis. For this go around:
- 2 Paid Photoshoots a month
- 2 BOW Shoots for the Month
- Run 2 different 5k’s
- Two straight months of the Paleo Eating Plan
- Get My Studio Complete
- Complete Shanna’s B-Day Festivities Outline
- Think of a concept for my Birthday
- I will update you guys next quarter how on I’m doing with my goals!
- Begin new Photography Interview Segment!
Music: Ridin’ By A$AP featuring Lana del Rey
New Blog You Should Be Reading
I’m not sure if I love the dress more or the Copperstone Girl Andy Warhol Inspired painting in the back.
Links of the Week